Looking For WordPress Developer
Job Profile :
Codefancy Lab is seeking a WordPress Developer. Ideal candidate must have at least 3 years of experience. In addition to interfacing with the team, this candidate will work directly with clients, from concept to completion. Skill set should include project management, organization, client communication, thought leadership and expertise in web development & design.
- Developing Custom WordPress Themes and functionality
- Code and implement WordPress sites from Photoshop layout through html/CSS to a custom theme, functions, and plugins
- Design and implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing websites
- Supporting and interacting with clients in a fast-paced environment
- Facilitate client WordPress training, site documentation and maintenance
- Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline WordPress development cycle
- Variety of other tasks involved in the development life cycle from start to finish
- Extensive experience building responsive WordPress themes and CMS websites from PSD designs and customizing commercial WordPress themes (back-end and front-end).
- Experience working with WordPress at the PHP code level, including an understanding of the existing built-in WordPress functions, custom post types, coding standards for plugins/widgets, and theme integration best practices.
- Strong expertise in creating WordPress CMS architectures from scratch based on client specifications, including experience working directly with stakeholders to understand the business needs of the system.
- Knowledge of cross-platform and cross-browser issues.
- Outstanding problem solving abilities, with a knack for turning complex business needs into clear, intuitive functionality patterns and architectures.
- Experience with all parts of the software development life cycle, including requirements, design, implementation, and testing.
- Comfort with best practices for large-scale WordPress web content delivery.
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback.
Started in 2011, Codefancy Lab has created solutions for a broad range of clients and industries, from nationally-recognized corporations to non-profit organizations. Currently a 3-person studio, we are growing in response to an expanding client base seeking a comprehensive range of services. A closely-functioning team, Codefancy Lab Pvt. Ltd., located in Meerut, provides a warm, family-oriented work environment.